Log in

I forgot my password

What’s on your mind?

*No Special Characters

Top posting users this week

Latest topics
» [4-8-15 Announcement] Overhauling of the Forum
Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:09 am by ItsukaKotori

» New Member
Wed 16 Sep 2015, 3:22 pm by Kronenyan

» Old member just a new account
Wed 16 Sep 2015, 3:11 pm by Kronenyan

» Who got something to say?
Wed 16 Sep 2015, 3:09 pm by Kronenyan

» Most badass OSTs of all time?
Fri 29 May 2015, 12:40 am by YukikoSei

» I'm a newbie! :)
Thu 14 May 2015, 12:53 am by Kronenyan

» Hi there, New guy here.
Wed 06 May 2015, 9:46 am by Kronenyan

» Weebism: A phase or a nuisance?
Tue 05 May 2015, 3:48 pm by Gunzou

» Favorite mecha anime?
Tue 05 May 2015, 3:35 pm by Gunzou

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 90 on Mon 27 May 2013, 4:21 pm
Dere Dere Chatbox

Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Vincent3123 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 9:22 am

Aaaand here's my shop XD

Sorry for being inactive =~=

Format to Request
I do not make animated Signature or Avatar

I can only make your request/s on weekends (Sorry for that =~= I can't be online on weekdays because of studies)

Here's the Format

> Text:
> Text Color :
> Dimension :
> Type of work : ( Signature or Avatar )
>  Render/Anime Character :
> Color Theme : (ex. Red/Yellow/Black Etc.)
> Additional Information :

Sample of my works: Lotus Deviantart
avatar
Vincent3123
New Comer Weeb

Posts : 7
Points : 8847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by ★- Light Flame Master★ on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 9:44 am

> Text: LFM
> Text Color : Up to you
> Dimension : Up to you
> Type of work : ( Signature or Avatar ) Userbar?
> Render/Anime Character : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Color Theme : (ex. Red/Yellow/Black Etc.) Up to you
> Additional Information : Freestyle xDD

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SORRY FOR MY SIGGY   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
★- Light Flame Master★
New Comer Weeb

Posts : 3
Points : 7624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Kronenyan on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:14 am

> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

>  Render/Anime Character :
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. also, align the character on the right side of the image, with the name sort of just glowing by the left side and stuff.

thanks in advance! :D

______________________________


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O B E Y.
::WARNING:POSESSIVE NEKO UNLEASHED::

MORIMIYA IZUMI IS MINE, BIATCHES.

My Waifu:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Waifu 2.0:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Kronenyan's DeviantArt | Facebook | Ask


I miss you. I love you.
avatar
Kronenyan
I have a Waifu!

Posts : 386
Points : 52444
Age : 19
Location : Fushimi Saruhiko's Room

View user profile http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Kronenyan

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Vincent3123 on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 5:18 pm

Kronenyan wrote:> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

>  Render/Anime Character :
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. also, align the character on the right side of the image, with the name sort of just glowing by the left side and stuff.

thanks in advance! :D
Sorry, but the render you gave is not a render :v

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vincent3123
New Comer Weeb

Posts : 7
Points : 8847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Kronenyan on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:57 pm

Vincent3123 wrote:
Kronenyan wrote:> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

>  Render/Anime Character :
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. also, align the character on the right side of the image, with the name sort of just glowing by the left side and stuff.

thanks in advance! :D
Sorry, but the render you gave is not a render :v
*eye drops to the floor*

o . e

I dunno what e render is. . .ouo'' X3 anyway, i'll look for one, then :v

______________________________


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O B E Y.
::WARNING:POSESSIVE NEKO UNLEASHED::

MORIMIYA IZUMI IS MINE, BIATCHES.

My Waifu:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Waifu 2.0:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Kronenyan's DeviantArt | Facebook | Ask


I miss you. I love you.
avatar
Kronenyan
I have a Waifu!

Posts : 386
Points : 52444
Age : 19
Location : Fushimi Saruhiko's Room

View user profile http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Kronenyan

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by YukiKonoe on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:11 pm

Text: Yuki Konoe
> Text Color :something that will blend the color of the pic
> Dimension : standard avatar dimension well anything xD
> Type of work : Avatar
> Render/Anime Character :http://precureforever.deviantart.com/art/Lady-Da-Qiao-From-Dynasty-Warriors-8-render-344326136
> Color Theme : Red
> Additional Information : Make it a little bit Cute, Subtext: Dynasty Warriors 8 Da Qiao

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Membership Card

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Facebook ^^
avatar
YukiKonoe
I am not a Weeb!

Posts : 510
Points : 8523
Age : 20
Location : Caloocan City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Kronenyan on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:15 pm

EDITED AND FIXED! XD

> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

Render/Anime Character :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. align the name on the middle and make it glow~ Excited 

thanks in advance! :D

______________________________


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O B E Y.
::WARNING:POSESSIVE NEKO UNLEASHED::

MORIMIYA IZUMI IS MINE, BIATCHES.

My Waifu:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Waifu 2.0:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Kronenyan's DeviantArt | Facebook | Ask


I miss you. I love you.
avatar
Kronenyan
I have a Waifu!

Posts : 386
Points : 52444
Age : 19
Location : Fushimi Saruhiko's Room

View user profile http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Kronenyan

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Vincent3123 on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm

Kronenyan wrote:EDITED AND FIXED! XD

> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

Render/Anime Character :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. align the name on the middle and make it glow~ Excited 

thanks in advance! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sorry kung pangit :v aaaand sorry kung masyadong maliit XD di kasi ako sanay sa mga malalaking signatures XD

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vincent3123
New Comer Weeb

Posts : 7
Points : 8847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Kronenyan on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 6:45 pm

Vincent3123 wrote:
Kronenyan wrote:EDITED AND FIXED! XD

> Text: Kronenyan

> Text Color : BLUE & BLACK & SILVER~

> Dimension : whatever fits the forum requirements~

> Type of work : Signature

Render/Anime Character :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

> Color Theme : Blue ~ //v\\

> Additional Information : expand the pic; make it look as awesome as you can~ > w < you can change the pic if it's too small, just make it a similar one. align the name on the middle and make it glow~ Excited 

thanks in advance! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sorry kung pangit :v aaaand sorry kung masyadong maliit XD di kasi ako sanay sa mga malalaking signatures XD
adsnlaknfd
IT'S SO AWESOME~ *W*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~!!!! *bows*

______________________________


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O B E Y.
::WARNING:POSESSIVE NEKO UNLEASHED::

MORIMIYA IZUMI IS MINE, BIATCHES.

My Waifu:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Waifu 2.0:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Kronenyan's DeviantArt | Facebook | Ask


I miss you. I love you.
avatar
Kronenyan
I have a Waifu!

Posts : 386
Points : 52444
Age : 19
Location : Fushimi Saruhiko's Room

View user profile http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Kronenyan

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by tachinezumi on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 3:35 pm

Can I request for one, too?

> Text: Seirin's Eleven and Sixteen
> Text Color : Blue (any shade will do)
> Dimension : up to you
> Type of work : Signature
> Render/Anime Character : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Color Theme : Blue (if Baby Blue is available, much better.)
> Additional Information : I don't have any more demands, though I want to have their names (Kuroko Tetsuya and Tetsuya #2) as the subtext.

Thank you very much.
avatar
tachinezumi
New Comer Weeb

Posts : 3
Points : 7109
Age : 22
Location : Bibliotheca Infernalis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by YukiKonoe on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 12:13 pm

Sir where is mine?? o.o I will wait xD

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Membership Card

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Facebook ^^
avatar
YukiKonoe
I am not a Weeb!

Posts : 510
Points : 8523
Age : 20
Location : Caloocan City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincent3123's Signature & Avatar Shop

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum